Marriage and Family Therapy licensure and practice requirements are subject to change. MFT-License.com makes a good faith effort to keep content accurate and current. Please check with your state’s licensing board before applying for licensure or renewal to verify that you are on the right track.
- Featured Online Marriage and Family Therapy Program Options:
- Capella University offers an online MS in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) program that is accredited by COAMFTE (Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education). The curriculum incorporates current MFT education standards and is designed to help you prepare to pursue state licensure eligibility. Click here to contact Capella University and request information about their program.
- Pepperdine University offers an online Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) program designed to prepare students for licensure in their state. Click here to learn more.
- Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) offers a CACREP accredited online Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Click here to learn about the psychology and counseling programs at SNHU.
- University of West Alabama offers a Master's of Science in Family Counseling as well as several additional Master's programs and a Bachelor's in Psychology undergraduate option. Graduates are prepared to pursue positions in counseling, research, education and other industries. Click here to learn about the University of West Alabama and their programs.
Find MFT License Requirements in Your State:Learn more about becoming an LMFT in your state:
To View Full Map Click Here.